Germicidal Disinfection for PPE Doffing
Model EXTV-I Series Disinfection Wall
S 485 interface
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction
- Safety interlock switch for access doors deactivates the unit automatically when the door is opened
- View Port for quick visual inspection of lamp condition
- Phillips Sterilamps®, PL-L 60W TUV, have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone.
- Philips Sterilamps® are wind-chill corrected.
- 120 through 277 V AC 50/60 Hz operation
- Units are complete, custom systems, not lamp strips that must be field-engineered
- Lamps contain RFIS chips that communicate lamp data to the system
- The intelligent driver automatically recognizes lamp wattage ad adjusts to the ideal setting
- The system stores usage data, eliminating maintenance data errors
- Automated warning levels are user-defined and building engineers are automatically notified when lamps need replacement
- Real-time communication with Smart-grid*, BACnet* and building automation systems.
- Internal diagnostics, driven through the system RS 485 interface transceivers, monitors system function and will de-energize the system if fault occurs.