The Binder Lift™ is the truly safe way to provide non-mechanical lift assistance to patients with non-trauma injuries.
The Binder Lift™ reduces the chance for back injuries to care giver by providing multiple lift handles to allow up to six individuals to assist with the lifting process.
- Minimizes potential for lifting related injuries!
- The Binder Lift™ device IS “The Safer way to lift”™
- No more compromising lifting posture!
- Eliminates need for single member lifts!
- Permits "TEAM" lifting
- Eliminates need for body-to-body contact!
- Reduces need to call for extra help.
- The Binder Lift™ is compact, portable (only 3 LBS), and easily attachable.
- Multi-size adjustable: MX = 34”– 62” chest. XLT = 58”– 82” chest.
- "Because Humans Don't Come With Handles!"™