ADU units disinfect the air and all surfaces in ambulances and mobile medical units.
Air and Surface Disinfection Package:
- Recess or surface mounting options.
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum.
- All units feature specular reflectors for increased UV-C efficiency.
- Welded wire lamp guard to prevent accidental lamp breakage.
- Mirror aluminum reflectors to enhance UV efficiency are included with each unit.
- 9000 hour lamp life.
- Philips Germicidal Sterilamp® tubes for reliable lamp availability and cost efficient replacement, TUV PL-L 36W, has no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone.
- Solid state electronic ballast for low energy use, reliability, and operational safety.
- Safety power interruption.
- Front facing control box includes delayed-start timer and disinfection timer and can be mounted in the crew cab or back of ambulance, or in a closed panel box outside.
- 120 V AC 60 Hz operation through on-board power inverter or land-line access.
- 12 UV-C watts output. Nominal output 36 watts. Draws .78 amps @ 120 volts ac.
- Light fixture 20-3/8” (length) x 5-1/4” (width) x 2-1/2” (depth)
- Control box 6-3/4” (length) x 6-1/4” (width) x 5” (depth)
This UV-C Disinfection Lamp is designed for use in UNOCCUPIED spaces.
UV-C can cause temporary damage and discomfort to unprotected skin and eyes.